Addressing emerging and ongoing health concerns.
- Chat with the Doctor is a series of talks given by doctors from NY Presbyterian Hospital on current and relevant health topics.
- Health talks are given by health professionals such as MD’s form various specialties, occupational and physical therapists, dentists and DO’s increase health literacy and enable members to receive up to date and current information.
- Nutrition Seminars are conducted by professionals in the field who provide education on traditional and non- traditional approaches to nutrition.
- Vision Solutions seminars and support groups provide education about eyes to include care, screening, eye conditions and adaptive devices.
- Hearing Solutions seminars and support groups provide educational opportunities for the hearing impaired, including information about adaptive devices, screening options, referrals, and hearing conditions.
Members can meet one to one with an RN.
Health Management Services include:
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Medication management
- Health counseling
- Health care referrals
- Health education seminars provided by health care professionals
- Care coordination with primary care physicians
- Annual flu vaccinations, at no cost.
For more information, please contact us at:
email@example.com or (718) 884-5900.